A chart is a highly effective way of presenting information, since it tends to highlight the data behavior and trends better than tables. Any study or investigation that requires recollecting and managing data should include charts for a better analysis, interpretation, and visualization of the results.
Office Puzzle offers the possibility to create charts with a powerful and fully customizable system, while also providing a friendly and usable interface.
Why use the charts:
- Provides immediate access to the behavioral log.
- Having real-time info about the variations of data incentives exploration.
- Offers assistance when judging.
- Promotes independent judgment and interpretation.
- Effective source of feedback.
You can define what exactly you would like to display, this includes but is not limited to:
- Range, start and end date, only available data will be displayed in the chart.
- Interval, the interval could be one of these: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly.
- Aspect Ratio, depending on your screen or where you are looking to use the chart, you can choose an aspect ratio that accommodates your needs.