The first screen is for the selection of the type of document you will want to open.
- The number of documents available and/or names will differ from Agency to Agency.
- You can show inactive templates by clicking the switch in the top right corner.
- By default, it will display all available templates approved by the Agency that are active.
These are the most common templates used by the Agencies.
Monitoring and Supervision form
After clicking the document type, you will access the list of available documents for a specific interval of time.
- You can switch this interval using the selector in the top left corner.
- By default, the interval for today will be selected.
- By default, you will only see documents where you are the author.
- You can access other users’ documents by clicking the switch in the top right corner, in case you need to review documents or sign them.
- If you right-click on any document, you will have access to some quick changes.
- If you would like to create a new document you can click on the NEW button, depending on the agency and the specific credentials assigned, you might not see the NEW button.