In this section, you will add and review the Human Resources documents of the agency.
You will define the list of documents that are required; here are a few examples: Resume, Work permit, Driving license, and so on.
You click on the New HR document, and you can choose from our Catalog or Manual.
Every required document will present the same details to fill out:
- Name – Here you type the name of the document.
- Default status – The statuses are Missing, Delivered, and Ignored. You select the one you require or consider ideal.
- Position – This box refers to the position the document will have in the list. If you do not want a preset order, and you do not want the documents to be organized by expiration date, you only need to leave it blank.
- Description – Here you can add a short description of the document itself, with no more than 500 characters.
- Allow Changes Switch – This switch is fundamental within the configuration of the required documents, as it allows each user to make modifications to their documents. If you leave it red, only agency admins will be able to make changes to it, and if you change it to green, users can upload files or modify dates.
- Restrict Switch – This switch is also fundamental because it restricts the user with Expired documentation from working on the platform. If you leave it red, those users with expired documents won’t be able to create events or notes, and if you change it to green, those users can work normally.