In this section, you will add and review the clinical documents that the client will need to receive the therapy.
You can define the list of documents that are required; here are a few examples: Medical Necessity Letter, CDE, Intake Form, Medical Referral, and so on.
You click on New clinical document, and a new window will appear with details to fill out:
- Name – Here you type the name of the document.
- Default status – The statuses are Missing, Delivered, and Ignored. You select the one you require or consider ideal.
- Position – This box refers to the position the document will have in the list. If you do not want a preset order, and you do not want the documents to be organized by expiration date, you only need to leave it blank.
- Description – Here you can add a short description of the document itself, with no more than 500 characters.
- Allow Changes Switch – This switch is fundamental within the configuration of the required documents, as it allows each user to make modifications to their client’s documents. If you leave it red, only agency admins will be able to make changes to it, and if you change it to green, users can upload files or modify dates.