In this section, you will be able to create and find the invoices for every provider in the agency. Right next to the Dates filter, you will see the Provider filter. You can perform a search by leaving these filters clear, and you will see all claims created in the selected date range.
By clicking “+New Invoice”, you can create a new one.
In General tab, you choose the date, the provider, the currency, etc.
- Date: On this box, you can select the date of the claim.
- Status: They are several statuses for the claim, Created, Confirmed, Rejected, Cancelled, Submitted, Pending, Paid, Declined.
- Reference: On this box, you can type whatever piece of reference you consider is valid for the invoice, like, numbers, names, etc.
- Provider:Here, you can select the name of the provider.
- Amount: The total amount of money to be paid to the provider.
- Currency: The default currency is USD.
- Comments: Here you can add any comment that you consider valid.
In Items tab, you add the elements, either from the events neither add it manually.
- Date: The date of the event.
- Name: The name of the client and the Billing code.
- Quantity: The number of hours
- Rate: The amount per hour.
- Amount: The total amount to pay.
- Action: You can either Edit the item, or delete it from the list of elements.
Once you create the Invoice, you will see a third tab, History, where all the changes related to the invoice will be displayed, like the person who created it and the date and the time of creation.